As the adage goes "A sound mind in a sound body", the institution creates a hale and healthy atmosphere among the student community. We are proud to declare that the college takes sufficient care to make sports and games as a part and parcel of the curriculum.
In this academic year the activities of the physical Education Department are as follows.
1. The students participated in the intercollegiate Chess tournament held at Shri Vidhya Mandhir Arts and Science college in Salem On 9.8.2011 &10.08.2011.
2. The students participated in Badminton which was held at Sri Vijay Vidhayalaya Arts and Science College in Dharmapuri on 22.8.2011.
3. The students participated in the Basketball tournament which was conducted in Paavai Institutions as a centre on behalf of Periyar University on 10.10.2011 & 11.10.2011.
- Mass Drill: Drill will be given to all the students twice a week after prayer.
- Gymnastic: Weekly once to the interested students.
- Silambam: Weekly once to the interested students.
- Aerobic: Weekly once to the interested students.